Monday 7 January 2013

Aimee and Stuff

My friend Aimee has wanted to do a blog, but apparently sucks at blogging. I don't really understand because she seems like the type of person to sit there with a coffee and a cigarette, looking over her computer writing shit about her life on here like the rest of us are, and I don't even know why I can imagine her doing that, I guess some people I just in-vision doing certain things, like a situation stereotype I guess. Aimee is one of those people that doesn't really change around other people, she is just always the same Aimee. Most of us just curve the way we are to suit who we are with, but she just doesn't, and everyone that knows her massively respects her for that. She's sort of like an erect penis, whilst everyone else is a limp penis. << Sorry for putting it like that but it just seemed like a great way to describe her, much love Aimee!!

OH and by the way I persuaded her to start blogging and here's a link to her blog, below an awesome picture of her. 
                                                         http://puke0nu.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment