Monday 7 January 2013

My Life Around Beano

My Grandma bought me a legit copy of the first ever Beano with a Dennis the Menace comic strip!!! It was literally one of the best gifts I've ever received. 
I've always loved the Beano mag, and I don't even care if anyone has an opinion on it, I still love the Beano. Because I've always had an interest in the Beano, and strongly followed their views on things, I became a Dennis the Menace interpretative cartoon-like little boy. It was a fun point in my life, from the age of six to about eleven. I even had my room painted with Dennis and Gnasher with Dennis strips everywhere. It was the best thing ever, and thinking of the Beano reminds me of almost EVERYTHING about my life at the ages I read it, because I used to take my Beano's everywhere, and so that gave me a specific thing to remember about the events that were going on in my life. I love you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment