Monday 7 January 2013

How are you feeling?

I found a great way to determine my mood and turn it into a mood I want to be in. I made a funny chart on my wall with a pen, that explains with keywords the mood that I'm in, mostly in ways that only I will understand.

So here is the chart, I'll quickly explain each one, and what they represent.

-OK
Ok really just is the average mood I find myself in about 80% of the time. It represents a balance between boredom and interest. If I want to change it I look further down the chart, and think of what will trigger my change of mood.
-HORNY
This one is pretty self explanatory, so I won't damage your mind by going into any detail.
-DUNLOP
I've always hated Dunlop as a brand, it's a cheap, tacky brand, that most likely endorses child labour for cheap production. This represents me feeling cheap, and shallow, almost worthless sometimes.
-CLUNGE
Since inbetweeners, I haven't been able to take the word clunge seriously. I even had troubles not laughing at it before, now it's even worse. I use this word as an insult now ('you clunge', 'what a clunge', 'such a clunge'). So this word is basically describing myself when I feel stupid, or immature. It can be good and it can be bad. Sometimes it's funny to let your inner child free, and snigger and phallic terms. There's always a time and a place though, of course.
-GR8
This just basically means I'm happy. Gr8 (Great) things have probably happened to make me feel this way. I like life when I feel like this. I appreciate things more, and I'm a lot more relaxed.
-FUCK OFF
This is an isolating mood, where I just want to disappear, from the world. I get like this when I fall out with someone important to me, and it's usually my Mum or close friends. It's a big 'fuck off' to the world, letting it know that I'm really not in the mood for anything that breathes, all I want is music, sleep, and a clear mind.
-DONNIE DARKO
To me, this mood is my mood of ups and downs. I'm temperamental, one minute I'm friendly, the next I'm a total dick to everyone. I feel like two different people, which is where the name comes from, because Donnie Darko is schizophrenic, and so he's not often himself.
-LOL
This mood literally means nothing. It's usually when I'm  in an un-describable mood, so it's like the blank card of moods.

That sort of went on longer than it should, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment