Wednesday 23 January 2013

Patching Stuff Up

So about 2 weeks ago, I broke my laptop. I dropped it, which is always fun. AHAHAHAHAHA. I now just use my monitor and thread the screen through HDMI. I've missed out on loads of things to blog about so there's been a massive gap of activity, which, is um, kinda shit.
I feel a bit stupid about not being able to blog because there are a few slightly specific things that I've missed talking about on here, which totally sucks :(


I think I might just patch it in over some time, like recently. A few things that I can recall right now are that I've had these things going on:

-Shitty exams (FUN)
-My search for the best coffee shop (Kind of worth a whole post in itself, look out for that like tomorrow)
-BROKEN LAPTOP
-I sort of have stretched my ear a tonne more
-It's been snowing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is all stuff that no one cares about, but going with the idea that this is a 'cyber diary' I am going to blog some more about them regardless. I think most of that stuff is personal and pointlessly boring, except the coffee thing, because, everyone loves coffee (if you don't you might be broken**)

**Side note**
-Get checked out for not liking coffee, you might actually be broken, or retarded (or both).

Oh last thing, I found a really good social app for mobile devices called 'Flipboard'. It combines all the social apps on your device, local news, national news, RSS from interesting magazine style companies and just interesting random shit for when you're bored, and the combined interface is awesome. -CHECK IT OUT-
http://www.flipboard.com

2 comments:

  1. babe your boyfriend doesn't like coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking stupid broken slutty dirty filthy fucking cunty stupid retarded piece of fucking fat shitty fucking fuck

    ReplyDelete